Images that are at a distance appear blurred, whereas images that are at a closer proximity are in focus are corrected with minus power lenses.
Images at a distance are in focus, while the ones at a closer proximity appear blurred are corrected with plus powered lenses.
With the application of a cylindrical power, correction of eyes looking in different directions at right angles to one another can be corrected effectively.
ASAHI-LITE SINGLE VISION DAS FREEFORM
- Sharp and focused visions are indeed the twin platforms on which this lens has been manufactured.
- Borrowing from years of ophthalmic lens design, these lenses take precision, sophistication and personalization to new levels. As a new, digitally surfaced, Freeform optimized single-vision lens, it can surpass performance standards of other lens by several degrees.
- Their extreme high precision of Freeform surfacing, produces surfaces over 100 times more accurate than traditionally generated lenses.
- The lens benefits from DOT-TO-DOT technology, which can produce lens surfaces over 100 times more accurate than traditionally generated lenses.
- It is crafted for the customer's exact prescription.
- Benefits from an entire back-surface aspheric design.
- Also, from an entire back-surface Atoric design.
- The Thinner, Flatter lens profile works with Optical Optimization.
A Plethora of innovations have managed to perfect the unique design of the Single Vision Lenses. ASAHI-LITE offers a range of innovative single vision lens designs. ASAHI-LITE Aspheric lenses deliver a larger, distortion free field of vision apart from being a thinner lens. Double Sided Aspheric Lenses ensure focused vision in all the possible directions, over the complete surface of the lens.
- Aspheric lenses are flatter, thinner and lighter in weight than the conventional "best form" lenses.
- Popular lenses for patients with high powers.
- Aspheric lenses deliver:
- Reduced edge thickness of minus lenses
- Reduced center thickness of plus lenses
- The key surface for plus lenses is the front surface
- The key surface for minus lenses is the back surface
- Reduces the myopic lens thickness and the "rings" at the edge significantly as compared with other normal lenses.
- Lighter than normal lenses of the same power.
- Customer can choose from a wide variety of trendy supra and rimless designs without having to worry about the thickness of the lenses.